Auto Upholsterer / Leather Installer
What we are looking for:
An experienced self-motivated individual to join our team as an Automotive Upholsterer. This specialist will install aftermarket leather products in new and older model vehicles. To fill this position, you must have excellent attention to detail and precision. Work areas are to be organized and cleaned up at the end of each day along with disposal of any work area garbage. The perfect applicant for this position would be a self-starter that requires little supervision. This is a DRUG FREE workplace.
What we require:
• Experience: 2 years minimum
• Industrial sewing machine experience is a plus
• Valid driver’s license
• Availability M-F 8:30am-5:30pm
• Applicant must be able to stand, bend, squat, lift, and handle up to 50 lbs for the duration of work hours
• A positive attitude and strong work ethic
• An ability to work well and communicate with others
Wage range (based on experience): $14hr - $30hr
Benefits (start after 90 days of full-time employment): Health insurance, Aflac, 401K, paid holidays, yearly bonus as well as two weeks paid time off.
Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org